Click to biggify:
This entry was posted on July 26, 2011 by whiskeypants. It was filed under Diagrams and Charts, Humor, Observations, Really? and was tagged with Alcide, Alcide Herveaux, awful television, bad television, Bill, Bill Compton, chart, decision tree, Eric Northman, snark, Sookie, Sookie Stackhouse, television, True Blood, vampires, werewolves.
1. Occupy R'lyeh
2. Caring For Your Introvert
3. [Guest Post] Not Every Woman Gets Empowered: A Response To “In Defense of Slave Leia”
4. Riding Bitch: A Flowchart
5.The Sookie Stackhouse Decision Tree
6. Renaissance Faire v. Folsom Street Fair
7. I'm Not Homophobic, But...
8. Privilege II: Yes, You Have Privilege
10. “Oh, But We Didn’t Mean *You*.”
Terminally Snarky is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License