With sincere thanks to my awesome friend SushiSpook for the inspiration:
December 29, 2012 | Categories: Diagrams and Charts, Humor, Music, Observations | Tags: 90s, charts, fire water burn, flowchart, geekery, graphs, humor, love shack, music, party, raise the roof, the roof is on fire | Leave A Comment »
1. Occupy R'lyeh
2. Caring For Your Introvert
3. [Guest Post] Not Every Woman Gets Empowered: A Response To “In Defense of Slave Leia”
4. Riding Bitch: A Flowchart
5.The Sookie Stackhouse Decision Tree
6. Renaissance Faire v. Folsom Street Fair
7. I'm Not Homophobic, But...
8. Privilege II: Yes, You Have Privilege
10. “Oh, But We Didn’t Mean *You*.”
Morning Mission BINGO
Semicircles of Hell
Soothing The Savage Whiskeypants
Bitches Love Flowcharts
To the Guy Who Asked for Change and Offered to Make Me a Vampire (True Story)
To My Horse in Red Dead Redemption
Solution: Magical Negro
Conversations with Pets:
Peeing with Moto
Dressing With Moto
Cuddling with Moto
Working with Nutz
When I Die
…My Ridiculous Obsession With Love
The most reliable way to keep up with new posts.
Terminally Snarky is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
RSS - Posts
Blog at WordPress.com. | Theme: Modularity Lite by Graph Paper Press.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 677 other followers