Identity Crisis, or Putting the Horse Before the Cart
I had an interview yesterday (with the unicorn of unicorns, btw), which brought up a very serious blog-related issue. If I get a job, I am not actually terminally unemployed. Which means I may someday need to rename this beast.
Options I have already eliminated:
- The Adventures of the Employed: Shows minimal effort, also has a “neener neener” effect with regard to being all employed and stuff.
- Exercises in Schadenfreude: We don’t want to be too open about that, after all.
- Pay Attention To ME: Tempting, but covered via Facebook.
- Francis: Evokes Dirty Dancing for those old enough to know what that is, but doesn’t exactly cover the subject matter of this blog, which is obviously…um…
Options I haven’t eliminated:
- Changing the subtitle to the title: Typically Narcissistic Blogging.
- The Adventures of the Terminally Snarky.
- Ruminations on The Dumb.
- Naked Pictures of Your Mom.
- The Adventures of Whiskeypants.
- The Adventures of Whiskeypants and Your Mom.
I am, of course, open to other suggestions.